The current situation with the coronavirus pandemic has put increased pressure on charities, with many unable to carry out their essential services while struggling to raise funds.
Below we have collated a list of some of the funding opportunities currently available for charities to help them through this period of uncertainty.
How to apply
Please follow the links below for more information on how to apply for each of the above grants:
- Association of Mental Health Providers – Mental Health Response Fund
- The Barclays Foundation – COVID-19 Community Aid Package
- Tesco – Bags of Help
- Charities Aid Foundation (CAF)
- National Lottery Heritage Fund – Heritage Emergency Fund
- John Lewis Partnership – Community Support Fund
- Prince’s Trust and Natwest – Enterprise Relief Fund
- Big Society Capital
Please note: The above is by no means an exhaustive list of all the grants and funding opportunities currently available to charities and those working in the voluntary sector.
To find more potential funding opportunities for your charity or organisation, visit the following links:
- CivilSociety.co.uk: What funding is available to charities during the Covid-19 pandemic?
- GrantsOnline.org.uk – Coronavirus grants
- Cause4.co.uk – How are Funders Helping in the Health Crisis?
About BHIB Charities Insurance
BHIB Charities Insurance specialise in providing tailored cover for community groups, clubs, societies, voluntary organisations and hobby or special interest groups. We offer more than just insurance and we are passionate about supporting local communities.