BHIB Limited provide cover for all manner of property, contents and equipment owned and used by Guiding and Scout groups.
Our policy is underwritten by Aviva, the UK’s largest insurer. BHIB Limited are Aviva’s chosen not-for-profit partner, supporting charities and voluntary groups of all sizes.
A range of cover is available, on an optional basis, as follows:
- Buildings – cover for loss or damage to buildings owned by you or for which you are responsible
- Contents – cover for loss or damage to your contents at your premises
- Equipment – cover for loss or damage to equipment specified by you, anywhere in the UK
- Trailers & Caravans – cover for loss or damage to trailers and caravans anywhere in the UK, whilst being used for Scout or Guiding activities
- Small Craft – cover for loss or damage to any craft (up to a maximum of 24 feet in length) anywhere in the UK, including inland and coastal waters
- Money – cover for loss of money from your premises (including money in meters and vending machines), from the home of authorised members of the group, and whilst attending Exhibitions and/or Fetes
- Personal Effects – cover for loss or damage to the personal effects of specified members of the group, whilst in their possession, during any Scout or Guiding activities, anywhere in the UK
- Cancellation & Abandonment – cover for loss of expenses and/or commitments sustained or incurred by your group, following cancellation or abandonment of an event you have chosen to insure
- No Claims Bonus protection and application of excess protection – protection where private motor vehicles used by members of the Group who become involved in an accident whilst on Scout or Guiding activities
In addition to this, BHIB Limited may be able to assist you with insurance for your group’s minibus or van. If you require insurance for your group’s minibus or van please request a call back with one of our friendly team