Contents Insurance For Your Charity

Cover the cost of replacing your charity, voluntary organisation or community group’s equipment, furniture or stock.

Does my charity need contents insurance?

Contents insurance can cover items your charity or organisation owns such as computers and office equipment, stock, general fittings, sports equipment and more. 

It provides cover against loss, theft or accidental damage of your insured items.

Contents insurance protects your organisation from having to pay out to replace damaged or stolen equipment.

As well as saving you money, this can also help to limit the amount of disruption faced by losing the use of valuable equipment.

How we protect your charity

When you are running any type of not for profit organisation it is important to have the correct type of cover in place.

BHIB Charities Insurance policies can include:

Additional cover includes:

My organisation has an ...